Saturday, May 17, 2008

Our life

Hey Brody and Mary here. Just to tell everyone a little about us, we met in August 2006 at a combined ward activity. It was a two night camping trip up at Bear Lake, he saw me sitting by myself and made it a point to come and talk to me and well we hit it off from there. We ended up getting married a year later in August 2007. We now live in Logan, Brody is going to school to become a psychologist and working at Well's Fargo, I am working at Lowes as a cashier. We have been enjoying the married life, it is great.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice to see you have joined the on line life. Love you guys! Heres our page. http://angelnthestarz.blogspot.com/

Hayley said...

welcome to the blogging world!

Kristen said...

Hey! How are you all? I totally miss you! Are you going to the family reunion? I have a blog too. You should check it out sometime. http://kristensworld2.blogspot.com/
Love you!

Ray and Mickie said...

Mary, I just found your blog from Waynes blog. Glad to here that you are doing well. If you need anything you know how to find me. Love ya, (through your mom) :) Mickie