Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Anniversary

So on the 9th of August Brody and I will have officially been married for one year and we are both really excited and still madly in love with each other. The only problem is neither of us have got the slitest idea about what to do for our anniversay, we would like to do something kind of novel that we don't do very often or give each other something really great, I guess that we would just like to do something that we will remember for a long time, but we have no money. If you have any good ideas, just post a comment on this blog and let me know, it would be great! I will post another blog after the 9th to let you guys know how it went. Thanks

3 comments:

Wayne and Melinda said...

Wayne surprised me with a night in the same honeymoon suite that we stayed in on our honeymoon, but if you don't have any money...??? Just remember it's the thought that counts. You can always go to the temple and do sealings...that is always a fun way to remember your speical day! Well Congrats guys!! We love ya!
-Melinda

Mandee said...

Congrats! The outdoors are always great and inexpensive. Hope you got all settled into your place.

Dixon's said...

I can't believe it has been a year! I don't really have any ideas, but you don't need to spend any money to make great memories.

Happy Anniversary!!